Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Under Construction

Upon reflection, I decided that my most recent look was, in fact, too pink. It wasn't a bad template. If there was any way at all to tone down the Pepto Pink on the sides, I would have done it and hung on to it for a while. I liked the pink/grey scheme I had going, but it was just way too much.

I started hunting for a new template before I went on vacation. I looked at a bunch, but my search was really over the minute I found this "Colibri" template. It was at eblogtemplates.com, the very first thing that will come up if you just google "blog templates," like I did. It's still a work in progress, but I hope you all like it as much as I do.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite realize that this change was going to completely wipe out all of my sidebar stuff. All my links, my TBR vanquished list, everything, gone. But maybe it's for the best. There was quite a bit of dead wood on the TBR, I know, and perhaps the links could have used some pruning and updating as well. So if you used to be linked here and now you're not, I'll get it back up shortly. If you notice it's been a week or so, though, a reminder wouldn't go amiss.

No comments: